The Houston Texans Tap UC to Enhance Fan Experience and Customer Service
Through a complete upgrade of its communications infrastructure, the Houston Texans were able to improve back-office operations and provide high-level customer service to its fans. The NFL organization worked closely with CDW and its team of Cisco-certified engineers to achieve this fan-friendly technology initiative.
- Jeff Schmitz, Vice President of IT, Houston Texans
- Derek Beeman, Director of Ticket and Event Sales, Houston Texans
- Anthony Shade, Help Desk Manager, Houston Texans
- Tim Clink, Professional Services Manager, CDW
- The Houston Texans realized had a need to increase network speed and upgraded to a gig connection.
- After the network upgrade, the Texans tackled their phone system, which they needed help with since they receive up to 1,500 calls a day.
- The new unified communications system improved voice quality, customer service and ultimately the team's connection to its fans.