How America’s Largest Auto Dealership Achieved Near-Perfect Connectivity with SD-WAN
At AutoNation, America’s largest retail seller of automobiles, network connectivity had become slow and inconsistent, frustrating employees and managers. When the company deployed a software-defined WAN solution from Palo Alto Networks nationwide, it immediately got more consistent connections, an easy-to-use management interface and better insight into the network.
The result: more successful employees and happier customers.
- Adam Rasner, Vice President of Technology Operations, AutoNation
- Ruben Cordero, Director of Finance, BMW of Delray Beach, Fla.
- Richard Castellanos, Manager, Network Services, AutoNation
- Jon Husom, Service Director, BMW of Delray Beach, Fla.
- Camdyn Axe, Client Advisor, BMW of Delray Beach, Fla.
- AutoNation, the country’s largest retail seller of automobiles, upgraded to a Wi-Fi 6-enabled software-defined networking solution from Palo Alto Networks.
- Benefits include simplified management and stronger network connections throughout AutoNation’s locations.
- Sales and financing professionals and customer service representatives enjoy the fast, uninterrupted connections the new technology delivers and leadership appreciates the easy management of the solution nationwide.