Jun 10 2015
Social Innovation Summit 2015: Mobility as a Force for Good
The growth of mobile device usage across the globe has opened up massive opportunities for nonprofits to reach people in ways that were difficult when cell phones weren’t ubiquitous. We spoke with nonprofit technology leaders at Social Innovation Summit in Washington D.C. to get their take on how mobility can be used as a force for good.
Explore all of BizTech's Social Innovation Summit 2015 coverage, including articles and video interviews with industry leaders, on our SIS landing page.
- Chris Spence, chief technology officer for the National Democratic Institute
- Danielle Gaglioti, product & content manager for Akimbo
- Jared Chung, founder of CareerVillage.org
- As more nonprofits do global work, mobility isn't nice to have, it's a must-have
- Many nonprofits must think about how users will interact with them on mobile devices from day one
- It's not too late to make adjustments to accomodate a mobile audience, but nonprofits can't afford to ignore mobile optimization for long