NRF's BIG Show 2017: What's the Most Disruptive Technology in Retail?
IoT and sensor technology, massive integrated ominchannel systems and real-time customer data usher in big changes to the retail sector. NRF's BIG Show attendees sound off.
- Karen Bird, VP of Information Technology, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Glen Rhea, Senior Manager Retail Solutions, Lucy Activewear
- Marie Gervais, VP eCommerce and Marketing, La Vie En Rose
- As the retail sector confronts a host of digital disuptions, NRF 2017 attendees discuss how to leverage the latest in such innovation.
- Internet of Things, business intelligence and Big Data as well as wholistic omnichannel solutions represent new opportunities for retailers ready to delight customers in new ways.