Jan 17 2017
NRF's BIG Show 2017: What's the Most Disruptive Technology in Retail?
IoT and sensor technology, massive integrated ominchannel systems and real-time customer data usher in big changes to the retail sector. NRF's BIG Show attendees sound off.
- Karen Bird, VP of Information Technology, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Glen Rhea, Senior Manager Retail Solutions, Lucy Activewear
- Marie Gervais, VP eCommerce and Marketing, La Vie En Rose
- As the retail sector confronts a host of digital disuptions, NRF 2017 attendees discuss how to leverage the latest in such innovation.
- Internet of Things, business intelligence and Big Data as well as wholistic omnichannel solutions represent new opportunities for retailers ready to delight customers in new ways.
NRF's Big Show 2017 focuses on innovation, connectivity and smart solutions for the retail industry, Jan. 15-17 in New York City. Stay current with all of BizTech's content from the show.