Cisco Live 2014: The State of SDN
The new kid on the block in the networking world is software-defined networking. This new approach to IT is making organizations rethink how their networks are built and managed. We asked Cisco Live attendees what they thought about SDN and its impact on enterprise IT.
- Chuck Cahoon, Network Solution Architect, CDW
- Dan Vargas, Network Solution Practice Lead, CDW
- Nacho Vega, Network Solutions Architect, CDW
- SDN is still in its infancy, which means there's lots of vision but not a whole lot of solutions.
- In many ways, SDN is where cloud was three years ago.