The Challenges of Managing Workloads in Multicloud Environments
For IT departments monitoring public and private cloud environments, as well as existing network systems, juggling these workloads can be a challenge. But today, as more organizations move to the cloud, allotting for portability and visibility in cloud environments can ease these growing pains.
Thought-leaders in the tech industry have identified solutions — “single pane of glass” monitoring, increasing the technology operating near workloads — that can make multicloud environment more sustainable. Enterprise Strategy NetScout’s Russ Currie, Cisco’s Fabio Gori and Veeam’s Danny Allan discuss how their organizations are helping to lead this effort.
- Russ Currie, Vice President, Enterprise Strategy NetScout
- Fabio Gori, Senior Director Cloud Solutions Marketing, Cisco Systems
- Danny Allan, VP Product Strategy, Veeam
- It's easy for IT departments managing multiple cloud environment, as well as legacy network systems, to become overwhelmed.
- When migrating to multicloud environments, it's important to ensure workloads are both portable and offer high visibility to IT managers.
- Cloud environments require businesses to hire IT managers with specific skill sets who can ensure the health of the cloud workload.