Mar 11 2021
CDW Tech Talk: Navigating the Next Generation of Wireless with Cisco
Wireless technology has evolved in many directions over the past few decades, and speed is no longer the first consideration for many organizations as they look to build out their infrastructure. Cisco’s Scott Stanton explains the different use cases for Wi-Fi 6 and 5G cellular, both of which might prove useful for many businesses. Find full coverage of the CDW Tech Talk series here, and register for the next webcast here.
- Scott Stanton, Senior Director, Americas Enterprise Networking, Cisco
- Matt McLaughlin, Associate Editorial Director, BizTech; Host, CDW Tech Talk Series
- Organizations have many motivations to upgrade their wireless infrastructure.
- There are fundamental differences between 5G and Wi-Fi 6, and you might need both.
- Wi-Fi 6E, an update to the Wi-Fi 6 standard, opens up new possibilities for speed.