VMworld 2018: What Is the Future of the Data Center and What Technologies Will Power It?
Some are saying the traditional data center is dead. But if that's true, what will replace it? We spoke with IT experts and leaders at VMworld about the forces shaping the data center of the future, including software-defined infrastructure, hyperconverged infrastructure and more.
Check out more videos and articles from BizTech’s coverage of VMworld 2018 here.
- Kyle Green, Americas Channel Sales — Software Defined Storage, HCI at VMware
- Paul Schaapman, CTO - Mid-Atlantic, CDW
- Dave Winkelmann, Field Solution Architect, CDW
- Increasingly, the data center will be powered by software-defined technologies and cloud services.
- Hyperconverged infrastructure, which allows IT to do more with less, will help data centers be more efficient.