Social Innovation Summit 2015: Big Ideas for Big Data
Working with data in new ways can unlock secrets and insights that could be game-changers for nonprofits. We spoke with nonprofit technology leaders to get their take on the opportunity that lies ahead with Big Data in the community.
Explore all of BizTech's Social Innovation Summit 2015 coverage, including articles and video interviews with industry leaders, on our SIS landing page.
- Corey Marshall, director for Splunk4Good
- Danielle Gaglioti, product & content manager
- Chris Spence, chief technology officer for the National Democratic Institute
- Nonprofits have been sitting on a wealth of data that they can now leverage with the right tools
- Data isn't useful by itself; it must be analyzed and contextualized
- Nonprofits need to be clear about what they want to achieve to succeed with Big Data