ILTA 2014: Law Firms Leverage More Clouds
Firms continue to migrate more applications and information to the cloud, freeing IT teamss to provide better service to the attorneys they serve.
- Richard Pachella, Director eDiscovery, Cozen O'Connor
- Jason Plant, Head of Applications Technology, DLA Piper
- David Bustle, Director of Technology, Buchalter Nemer
- Nicole Black, Director of Business Development, MyCase
- The promise of greater flexibility and scalability finds more firms shifting critical functions and applications to the cloud.
- IT managers are freed to offer more help and services to attorneys when other management functions are migrated to the cloud.
- Cloud flexibility and ROI improve when enhanced mobility tools are part of a planned cloud migration/deployment.