Cisco Live 2017: Making Sense of Digital Transformation for Businesses
The way that business is done today is radically different from what companies need to survive and thrive today. In retail, there's a tug-of-war between brick-and-mortar and e-commerce and in small business, there's an increased reliance on cloud-based infrastructure and software. To help navigate businesses through this digital transformation, we sat down with Christine Holloway and Link Simpson from CDW to pinpoint what "digital transformation" means and how CDW is advising its customers from a technology perspective to ensure companies navigate this transition successfully.
For more highlights and news from Cisco Live, check out our Cisco Live 2017 conference coverage page.
- Christine Holloway, VP, Networking, Digital Workspace & Security Solutions, CDW
- Link Simpson, IoT Practice Lead, CDW
- Insights and analytics can give businesses a leg up when it comes to optimizing logistics and operations.
- Digital transformation can include the Internet of Things but usually goes well beyond that.
- Small businesses need to pay attention to digital transformation trends as they have the same needs for efficiency and delivery.