Chicago Cubs Score a Technology Home Run
As Major League Baseball’s Chicago Cubs prepare to restore historic Wrigley Field, CDW helps lay the groundwork with network design products and services at the team’s new training facility in Mesa, Ariz. To learn more about the Cubs' improved IT, read the feature story "Chicago Cubs Prepare for Wrigley Field Renovation."
- Justin Piper, General Manager of Business Training Operations, Chicago Cubs
- Andrew McIntyre, Senior Director of IT, Chicago Cubs
- Kaley Cline, Network Associate Engineer, CDW
- The Chicago Cubs baseball operations relies heavily on the network infrastructure at its Mesa, Ariz. training facility.
- The robust network upgrade means work and collaboration across its offices in Chicago, Mesa and in the Dominican Republic happens seamlessly.
- Next up, the Cubs are preparing for a complete overhaul of its iconic Wrigley Field stadium.