CDW Tech Talk Series: Where the Physical Workplace Goes Next
Building a physical workplace that everyone will be happy with will be a major challenge for organizations as they transition toward reopening. But not everyone sees the role of the office as being quite the same as it once was — and it might be required to adapt for a hybrid world. Be sure to register for the next session here, and find complete coverage of the series here.
- Stephen Miller, Technologist, Lenovo
- Mike Wavrek, Director of Real Estate Transaction Management, CDW
- Matt McLaughlin, Associate Editorial Director, BizTech; Host, CDW Tech Talk Series
- Employers and employees may have different views on the future role of the physical workplace.
- Cleanliness will be a major priority for employers aiming to get workers back into the workplace.
- Adapting the workplace to future needs will be the best way to ensure its success going forward.