CDW Tech Talk: The Potential of Next-Generation Wireless Technology
Hear a lot about 5G or Wi-Fi 6 these days? You’re not alone. These two technologies have lots of value for your next network infrastructure upgrade. In this video, Cisco’s Scott Stanton breaks down the differences between the two and where they make sense in your infrastructure. Also, learn how customer service and technology go hand in hand. Find full coverage of the CDW Tech Talk series here, and register for the next webcast here.
- Scott Stanton, Senior Director, Americas Enterprise Networking, Cisco
- David Chapman, Vice President of Sales, West Region, CDW
- Matt McLaughlin, Associate Editorial Director, BizTech; Host, CDW Tech Talk Series
- Business have different motivations for upgrading their wireless technologies than they did in the past.
- While 5G and Wi-Fi 6 have many similarities, they’re built on different technologies and complement one another.
- Technology is increasingly a differentiating factor in customer service.