NRF 2020: Innovative Products Offer New Capabilities for Retailers
New technologies have changed the retail industry radically over the past decade, and the pace of change is only getting faster. At NRF 2020 Vision: Retail’s Big Show in New York, we took a tour of the show floor to look at some interesting new products from leading technology vendors. To see more articles and videos from NRF 2020, visit biztechmagazine.com/nrf.
To learn more about how stores can improve sales and the customer experience, read "The Future of Digital Retail" from CDW.
- Stacey Shulman, Chief Innovation Officer, Retail, Banking, Hospitality and Education Group, Intel
- Rob Armstrong, Vice President, Portfolio Marketing, Zebra Technologies
- Taher Behbehani, General Manager and Head of Mobile B2B Division, Samsung Electronics America
- Zebra Technologies' SmartSight robot can help retailers improve efficiency and productivity in their stores.
- Intel showed off a video wall that can integrate mobile devices into its messaging while it charges them.
- Samsung's Galaxy XCover Pro combines a ruggedized mobile-based point-of-sale solution with integrated Microsoft software and push-to-talk features.