ILTA 2014: What Attorneys Should Know About Cybersecurity
When it comes to cybersecurity, firms and attorneys need to educate themselves about threats to client data, and more.
- David Roden, Director of Technology, Goodell DeVries Leech & Dann LLP
- Nick Laurent, IT Manager, Ziffren Brittenham LLP
- Jason Plant, Head of Applications Technology, DLA Piper
- Richard Pachella, Director, eDiscovery, Cozen O'Connor
- Cybersecurity represents a real risk to attorneys and their clients' data.
- Other regulatory concerns also are driving technology to address client data concerns.
- Educating attorneys and support staff about cybersecurity threats can ensure everyone is aware of risks, and takes precautions.
To get more news on what's happening at ILTA, follow all of BizTech's coverage from the show by visiting our ILTA 2014 content hub.