Cisco Live 2014: What's Next for the Internet of Things?
The Internet of Things has the potential to connect everything in our world and turn our homes and workplaces into living, breathing data sources. We asked a few IT experts attending Cisco Live what they think the next phase of IoT will look like.
- Sankar Nair, UC Technical Lead, CDW
- Nacho Vega, Network Solutions Architect, CDW
- Dan Vargas, Network Solution Practice Lead, CDW
- Cisco is preparing for the Internet of Things with components that can communicate and connect with each other.
- End-users can benefit from the Internet of Things in numerous ways as they gain access to information they didn't have before.