Cisco Live 2014: Collaboration Moves to the Cloud
Moving to the cloud allows for easier collaboration and increased security since the connections happen outside of the company's firewalls. We speak with Cisco Live attendees to find out what they think about collaboration's shift to the cloud.
- James Adams, Business Video Solutions Architect, CDW
- Travis Cantrell, Telecom Manager, ATK
- Sankar Nair, UC Technical Lead, CDW
- Using the cloud for collaboration simplifies deployment and security.
- Companies can offload the burden of hosting collaboration to third parties.