Is there anything worse than being stuck in traffic on a congested street or highway for what seems like forever on a Friday morning?
No, not really. That's why more workers and business leaders are opting to give themselves a break from the daily commuting grind by jumping on board with the Work from Home Fridays campaign. The case for teleworking isn't hard to make for workers, as a recent survey found that 83 percent of respondents work from home at least a part of the day.
Splashtop, a remote desktop software service, has put together an infographic spotlighting the Work from Home Fridays initiative. Here are a few of the important benefits of working from home:
- 10-20 percent increase in productivity
- 76 percent of telecommuters are willing to put in extra time
- 78 percent of managers think flexible working hours help retain and motivate key staff
- 36 percent of workers would choose teleworking over a pay raise
- 73 percent of workers say they eat healthier when they work from home
Check out the full infographic from Splashtop below.