VMworld 2014: The Best Thing About the Show
Every year, VMware customers and partners look forward to the company's annual conference, VMworld. We asked attendees to tell us what their favorite part about coming to VMworld is and what they are looking forward to at this year's show. To view more of our coverage from the show, visit our VMworld 2014 conference hub.
- Jon Zygmunt, Vice President of IT at FCX Performance
- Louis Hood, CDW Cloud Client Executive
- Brian Huntsbarger, System Administrator at Ahaus
- George Throener, Systems Engineering Supervisor at Landis + Gyr
- Speaking with peers and colleagues is an essential part of the VMworld experience.
- Having the ability to speak with vendor and technology experts all in one place is incredibly valuable.