ILTA 2014: Maintaining Client Data Security in the Cloud
Law firms rely heavily on cloud vendors when it comes to maintaining data security.
- David Roden, Director of Technology, Goodell DeVries Leech & Dann LLP
- Jason Plant, Head of Applications Technology, DLA Piper
- Richard Pachella, Director eDiscovery, Cozen O'Connor
- Law firms rely heavily on their vendors when it comes to maintaining data security in the cloud.
- When selecting a cloud partner, due diligence includes review of a complete breakdown of all security measures in place.
- Clients are security- and cloud-savvy, and increasingly request firms to detail those measures. Firms and their cloud partners must work together to ensure all client security and privacy requirements are maintained.
To get more news on what's happening at ILTA, follow all of BizTech's coverage from the show by visiting our ILTA 2014 content hub.