How Your Business Can Gain Agility Through the Cloud
Agility is essential in today's highly competitive business environments - no matter the industry. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) can let a business converge its infrastructure and allow near real-time scalability to respond to competitors and meet customer demands. In this video, see how this approach helped one company scale its services from zero to a full-service business in about a year and learn about the extensive offerings available within CDW's cloud ecosystem.
- Stephen Braat: Vice President, Cloud & Managed Solutions, CDW
- Jason Hart: Cloud Client Executive, CDW
- Shane Zide: Cloud Client Executive, CDW
- Stan Pachura: CIO, National MI
- Darrick Wilson: Vice President, Information Security & Enterprise Technology, National MI
- Moving to the cloud is a journey, and every business needs a guide.
- It may sound impossible, but with the cloud, your IT team can react in real-time to sudden business developments.
- That speed, enabled by a hollistic approach to the cloud, from choosing providers and partners to the actual tech involved, is one of the cloud's biggest advantages.