Cisco Live 2014: The Hybrid Cloud Offers the Right Mix
What should be moved to the cloud and what should remain on the ground? We speak with Cisco Live attendees to find out what they think about the hybrid cloud model.
- Jim McHugh, VP, Unified Computing System Marketing, Cisco Systems
- Dan Vargas, Network Solution Practice Lead, CDW
- Travis Cantrell, Telecom Manager, ATK
- While the cloud offers flexibility and scale, for secure use cases, an on-premises infrastructure is best.
- Organizations should think carefully about which services are best served in an on-premises environment versus the cloud.