Bring IT On: Security Expectations vs. Reality in 2020
Now that businesses have successfully moved their workers home, they must turn their attention to keeping their systems secure moving forward. At Cisco Live, experts from CDW discuss how organizations can stay protected. Find BizTech's full coverage here.
- Bob Rossi, Vice President, Networking, Digital Workspace and Security Solutions, CDW
- Allen Schmidt, Field Security Solutions Architect, CDW
- Dominick Daidone, Security Solutions Architect, CDW
- Identity and access are at the core of a remote work cybersecurity strategy.
- Organizations need visibility into the many devices their employees will now be using.
- IT departments can use remote work as an opportunity to shore up defenses.